feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Earn Money!

Google New Colors and Theme!

Labels:

Recently, Google adds new color and theme features to GMail. It spices up your dull GMail to more colorful and vibrant. GMail has not changed much since I first used it in 2005. However, Hotmail then was my first love, that was the email back in 1996(7). Then, I created my Yahoo Mail account in 1998 (if I not mistaken) because they offered bigger space. I am using that faithful email service until today.

Ok, how do I change my color and theme? It is very simple. Click settings on your google menu, choose Themes and then select theme that you prefer.


Do you want to know how to create beautiful wallpaper? Learn graphic learn photoshop here!






0 comments:

Post a Comment