feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Earn Money!

EssentialPIM Free

Labels: ,

PIM stands for Personal Information Management. EssentialPIM is free of its kind. Although it is not complete (as they do have the Pro version) but it is good and just enough.  I have PIM that come with my PalmTreo smartphone but it is too small (my eyes getting bad nowadays). One problem that I am having is to sync this software to my trusted Palm (I don't know where on earth I'd kept the data cable!) 



Some features of the software:
  • Schedule
  • To Do
  • Notes
  • Contacts
  • Trash
You also can import information from different sources like iCal, text, treePad, rtf, Outlook, CSV, and vCard. If you later decide to transfer information, you can export it into iCal, text, treePad, rtf, Outlook, CSV, html or even iPod.

You can download the free software here

 







0 comments:

Post a Comment