feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Earn Money!

Celcom Broadband downed for 3 Days

Labels:


Aiya, the Celcom Broadband was downed for 3 days. I was unable to update any of my blogs and this is the first after the bad. The worst part was calling their 1111 customer service. Welcomed by the voice of pre-recorded sweet gal telling you to press whatever number and end up with "very helpful" personnel. 


After I introduced my name and told my blah, blah,blah, blah comments. They told me "we are just the agent of blahblah.. can we transfer you this blahblah department" then I waited the other operator, then I started all over again "my name is blah..blah, just asking when will the Broadband up and running again?" The operator answered "ooo sorry, have you tell this department? blah blah blah.. i will transfer your call." Someone picked up the line and asked me again the same question and blah blah.. "can i transfer you the the blah department?" And this is the finale... after all this rounds, they gave me the hangup sound "tet tet tet tet tet tet tet...." 

Bad, bad! Maybe there're hundred or thousand people called and complaint about their services.






0 comments:

Post a Comment